What's Done view provides an easy way to track progress of projects and tasks and to get a clear picture of your team's accomplishments.
What’s Done is a visual dashboard that displays all closed tasks, projects, and completed events for a period of time that you can manually set above the dashboard.
- Current date range. Click the calendar icon in the top panel of the screen to adjust.
- Summary of completed tasks, projects, and accomplished events.
- Breakdown by project and user that groups all closed tasks and events by project and user to provide a detailed view into what was done and by whom.
- Detailed list of accomplished items.
Working with What’s Done
- To see what was done for any period of time, choose your desired date range at the top of the screen.
- To see the details of accomplished tasks, completed projects or events, click the work item you wish to review.