Events List displays you all organizational and personal events in a list view, in chronological order. It provides an easy way to see all events in one place.
How to Access
To access Events list, navigate to Events from the main menu.
On the main screen, you can see the Events list with all relevant event details such as name, dates, and users responsible for these work items.
- Period of time. Choose the period of time for which you want to display the events.
- Events. Edit and add new events.
- Filters. Filter all your events by event type, project, and user.
Working with Events
- To see the list of events for a specific period of time, select start and end dates on the panel above the Events List.
- To edit the event, click it and make updates in the modal window.
- To create a new event, click "+New Event" in the top right corner of the Events List.
- To filter events by event type, project, or by user, open the filters menu and choose your filtering options.
In the Events List, you can filter all your tasks by event type, user, and project.