GoodDay Android app is a great way to stay connected to your work from your Android mobile device when you are on the go.
You can download the app from the Google Play store for free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=work.goodday.m.app
Working with GoodDay Mobile App
GoodDay mobile application doesn't have all the features of the desktop version, but provides the core functionality to collaborate with your team. In the main menu, you will find the following modules:
- My Work - Access to all your Action Required tasks and related management options.
- Projects - Browse all your organization's projects and tasks.
- Events - View and manage events and milestones.
- Favorites - Quick access to pinned and starred work items.
- Search - Search but task/folder name, ID, description, and more.
- New Task - Create and assign new tasks.
- Settings - Application settings.
Once you have installed the app, you can enable mobile notifications, that you will receive on your phone when a new work item requires your attention. To enable mobile notifications, go to application settings and toggle the "Allow notifications" switch.