The Dashboard screen shows you a short summary of work data in GoodDay. All information here is displayed in tile layout, and data is structured using 3 tile types:
- Project - shows project data such as progress, opened tasks, users involved in, and their progress on tasks.
- User - shows Action Required tasks for a given user, his or her someday tasks, planned tasks, and self-organization chart.
- My summary - shows your self-organization chart, Action Required tasks, and someday tasks.
How to Access
Press on the Dashboard to access this screen.
- Project icon and name.
- The number of the project's open/someday tasks.
- Project progress.
- Total vs. Closed tasks graph.
- Distribution of tasks between project users.
- User's name and avatar.
- Action Required/someday tasks.
- User's self-organization.
- User's work schedule.
- Action Required and someday tasks.
- Daily badges.
- Self-organization chart.
There 2 two types of Daily badges: happy and sad.
The badge is generated based on the values set in the Daily badge settings section. If the number of tasks or events a user did not manage on a particular day exceeds the values set in the Daily badge user setting, the user will receive a sad badge for that day. If there are no past due events or tasks that have reached their assigned task deadline /assigned task end date limits - the user will receive a happy daily badge.
Let's review an example to understand how this chart works. If a user has 10 tasks for any workday and he managed only 2 of them (any changes are made to this task, status is updated, scheduled date is changed, etc.), this chart will display a 20% self-organization mark, because only 2 out of 10 tasks have been managed that day. In short, the percentages on the chart show how many tasks from the total number of tasks a user had actually managed.
Managing the Dashboard
There are 3 actions you can perform with tiles:
- Adding a tile
- Rearranging tiles
- Deleting a tile
Adding a Tile
Click + Add Dashboard Tile at the end of all tiles on the Dashboard screen.
- Tile type - select a tile type.
- Organization - for User and My summary tiles.
- Graph - for User and My summary tiles.
- Project - select a project - for project tiles only.
To move a tile, mouse-over a tile and drag and drop it to the desired location using the "Move" icon.
Delete a Tile
Hover your mouse over the x mark to delete the tile.